Ingredients list for the roasted spaghetti squash
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of Four-Cheese Italian White Cheese Blend (Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago)
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh ground pepper
- Parsley or chives or green onions, finely chopped
- As the skin can be fairly hard, you can soften it and cut the squash easily by poking 10-15 holes all over the squash with a fork, then microwave for 2 minutes. Cut the squash open being very careful of the heat inside to avoid burns!
- Generally, you will know that the squash is done because the shell will be soft to the touch.
- The way the squash grows is concentric, so you’ll get longer strands that come out great every time by scraping side to side as opposed to scraping lengthwise.