|Bell Pepper Egg-in-a-hole|
Bell Pepper Egg-in-a-hole
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4-5 large eggs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium/high heat.
- Cut peppers into ½" rings and remove the seeds and centers. Place sliced peppers into the pan and let them saute for a minute.
- Crack one egg into the center of each bell pepper slice. Start pouring the egg in slowly; it prevents the egg from leaking and forms a nice seal.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over each egg. Saute for 3 minutes, then flip it over carefully.
- Top with a generous amount of Parmesan cheese. If you want your yolks to be juicy (over easy), cook another minute.